Bergamot Floral Water
With an incredibly refreshing and delightfully citrus-like aroma, Bergamot Floral Water is best known for its ability to uplift the mood, leaving you feeling revitalised and energised. Produced using fresh Italian bergamots, Bergamot Floral Water contains an abundance of benefits that are prominent in aromatherapy, skincare, and cleaning.
- Much like Bergamot Essential Oil, Bergamot Floral Water is valued for its energising and uplifting abilities, making it a fantastic air freshener to have in offices, studies and workspaces.
- When spritzed on the face, it has been seen to not only hydrate, but lift dull complexions, whilst leaving the skin with a radiant glow. This makes it perfect for those who are in need of that 3pm pick-me-up!
- The delightful and citrus-like aroma makes it a popular deodorant that can be used on clothes, linen, bedding, and couches. Bergamot Floral Water is also commonly used as a natural air freshener!
- Others find it to be a fantastic natural body mist.
- Facial Spritzer: Bergamot Floral Water makes a fantastic natural facial spritzer. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the refreshing and revitalising aroma of Bergamot by spritzing around the room.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully pleasant atmosphere.
- Deodoriser: Bergamot Floral Water is often used as a natural deodoriser that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, in wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to the incredibly refreshing and pleasant aroma, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: Water, Citrus aurantium var. bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil, Natural Preservative (Cosmos & EcoCert Approved)
Plant Part Used: Fruit peel/rind
Country of Origin: Made in Australia, from Italian Bergamot Oil
Appearance: Colourless to pale golden clear liquid
Bergamot Floral Water Safety
Bergamot Floral Water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safety we do recommend the following:
- Bergamot Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, it is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.