Frankincense Floral Water
Like the essential oil, Frankincense Floral Water carries an earthy and slightly sweet aroma that is best described to be pleasant and well-balanced. Primarily known for its ability to energise, soothe, regenerate and focus the mind, many find this floral water to be a fantastic choice when practicing yoga, meditation and Pilates. In addition, Frankincense Floral Water has a versatile array of benefits that may assist with the following:
- In skincare, it is highly valued for its natural toning and firming properties. These properties work to slow down the skin’s aging process and for this reason, it is frequently recommended for mature complexions.
- The soothing and relaxing aroma also works to quieten the central nervous system and promote a restful night’s sleep.
- Due to the pleasantly balanced aroma, it is commonly used as a natural air freshener to create a warm and welcoming environment within your home.
- In addition, Frankincense Floral Water makes a fantastic natural body mist.
- Facial Spritzer: Frankincense Floral Water can be used directly on the skin. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow. To encourage restful sleep simply spritz on pillows before settling down.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the pleasantly well-balanced aroma of Frankincense by spritzing around the room.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully pleasant atmosphere.
- Deodoriser: Frankincense Floral Water is often used as a natural deodoriser that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, in wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to its pleasant and uplifting aroma and wellbeing benefits, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: Water, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) resin oil, Natural preservative (Cosmos & EcoCert Approved)
Plant Part Used: Resin
Country of Origin: Made in Australia, from Moroccan Frankincense Oil
Appearance: Colourless to pale golden clear liquid
Frankincense Floral Water Safety
Frankincense Floral Water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safety, we do recommend the following:
- Frankincense Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, it is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.