Lavender Floral Water
Carrying a deeply herbaceous, sweet and lightly floral aroma that resembles Lavender Essential Oil, Lavender Floral Water holds many benefits that have been seen to assist in all aspects of life, from aromatherapy to skincare and home care.
- In skincare, Lavender Floral Water is well-suited for treating mildly blemished, oily and problem skin. Simply spritz directly on the skin for an uplifting and hydrating glow.
- Like many floral waters, Lavender Floral Water acts as a refreshing tonic to use on the skin after cleansing. When applied topically, it works to minimise oiliness, refine open pores and ensure complete removal of cleaning products or makeup.
- In aromatherapy, this floral water is highly valued for its calming and soothing properties, and for this reason it is often used as a natural sleep aid. Simply spritz on pillows before winding down to encourage a restful and restorative nights sleep.
- Due to its beautifully floral aroma, Lavender Floral Water is also commonly used as a natural fragrance and deodorising agent that can be spritzed on shoes, clothes, couches and linen, as well as in bathrooms, toilets and living rooms.
- In addition, it also makes a great natural body mist.
- Facial Spritzer: Lavender Floral Water can be used directly on the skin. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow. To encourage restful sleep simply spritz on pillows before settling down.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the herbaceous aroma of Lavender by spritzing around the room.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully pleasant atmosphere.
- Deodoriser: Lavender Floral Water is often used as a natural deodoriser that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, in wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to its pleasant and uplifting aroma, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), UV treated water
Plant Part Used: Herb top, flowers
Country of Origin: Made in Australia, from Bulgarian Lavender Oil
Appearance: Colourless to pale golden clear liquid
Lavender Floral Water Safety
Lavender Floral Water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safety, we do recommend the following:
- Lavender Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.