Organic Lavender Essential Oil - 15ml
You will almost certainly need no introduction to the wonderfully sweet, floral, and herbaceous aroma of pure Lavender Essential Oil. Lavender Essential Oil Certified Organic shares the same therapeutic properties as the non-organic variation, the only difference is that the organic oil is manufactured in an environment that is guaranteed to be free from any herbicides or pesticides. In saying this, it is believed to be an effective treatment for the following:
- Above all, the benefits of Organic Lavender Essential Oil are primarily known to have a relaxing, calming and sedative effect, helping to relieve feelings of stress, anxiety, irritability, and nervous tension.
- Because of these sedative properties, Organic Lavender Essential Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for sleep.
- From a health perspective, other Organic Lavender Oil benefits have been seen when treating respiratory related problems.
- When diluted and applied topically, it is also known to reduce pain and enhance blood circulation.
- The natural cleansing and detoxifying properties also makes it incredibly beneficial for the skin. In fact, many have experienced the benefits of Lavender Oil when treating dry, sensitive, and irritated skin. In saying this, it is also known to be one of the best essential oils for acne, as well as other skin complaints such as eczema, psoriasis, scarring and wrinkles.
- Not to mention, research shows that Organic Lavender Essential Oil is safe to use on children, adults, and the elderly.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Plant Part: Flowers and twigs
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Diffusion - add a few drops to your aromatherapy diffuser, car diffuser or diffuser necklace. Lavender Oil is prized for its relaxing and soothing abilities, making it a great essential oil to diffuse in any bedroom or living space.
Topical Use - Add Organic Lavender Oil to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil. For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Patch Test: If you are using Essential oil for the first time and are prone to allergic reactions do a patch test on a small area of skin. If irritation occurs stop use immediately.
Disclaimer: As this product contains Essential Oils please read our disclaimer at bottom of the page or seek professional medical advice prior to purchasing.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.