Rose Floral Water
Obtained during the distillation of the highly sought-after Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena), the gentle, floral aroma carries an abundance of benefits, particularly when it comes to skincare. In fact, due to the production process, the incredible properties of Rose Essential Oil carry through to the floral water.
- In skincare, the cooling and soothing properties of Rose Floral Water are known to enhance the complexion as it naturally tones the skin. This makes it recommended for all skin types, particularly problem-prone, mature, and sensitive skin.
- Like all floral waters, they make refreshing tonics when used on the skin after cleansing. When applied topically, they work to minimise oiliness, refine open pores and ensure complete removal of cleansing products and make-up.
- Rose Floral Water also makes a fantastic deodorising agent and for this reason, it is commonly used to fragrance linen, bedding, clothes and shoes. Others use it as a natural air freshener in bathrooms, closets, toilets and living rooms.
- Facial Spritzer: Rose Floral Water can be used directly on the skin. Simply close your eyes, hold the bottle approximately 30cms from your face and spritz 2–3 times for a refreshing glow. To encourage restful sleep simply spritz on pillows before settling down.
- Aromatherapy Practices: You can fill your space with the gentle floral aroma of Rose by spritzing around the room.
- Room Spray: Spritz throughout your home to create a delightfully pleasant atmosphere.
- Deodoriser: Rose Floral Water is often used as a natural deodoriser that can be spritzed on clothes, shoes, in wardrobes and bathrooms, as well as on couches and bedding (be sure to do a small patch test first before applying to fabrics around the home!).
- Body Mist: Due to its pleasant and uplifting aroma, it can also be used as a natural body mist.
- Ingredient: Floral waters can be used to replace regular water, where called for in cosmetic formulations and D.I.Y recipes.
Ingredients: Distillate Water from the Steam Distillation of Rosa Damascena, Preservative (Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone - added at less than 1% to stabilize the water)
Plant Part Used: Flowers
Country of Origin: Australia
Appearance: Colourless to pale golden clear liquid
Rose Floral Water Safety
Rose Floral Water is safe to apply directly to the skin however, to ensure that our products are used safety, we do recommend the following:
- Rose Floral Water is designed to be used in aromatherapy, cosmetic and cleaning applications and for this reason, it is not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas, and always perform a small skin patch test 24h prior to applying to larger skin areas.
- Floral waters should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- It is advised to liaise with your healthcare professional before using these products during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.